The 3M Full Face Respirator 6800 Series is lightweight and well-balancedThis full face respiratorÿcombines soft materials with adjustable straps to provide a secure and airtight fitSimply clean the 3M full face respirator between uses - there are no extra parts required to attach filters,cartridges or a dual airlineThe large,scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens ensures excellent visibility and impact protectionThis 3M Full Face Respirator is NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and positive pressure dual airline applicationsReplacement parts are available.The 3M Full Face Respirator is for use with 3M 2000 SeriesFilters,3M Filter 7093 P100,3M 6000 Series Cartridges against a variety of gases,vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvalsThe 3M full face respirator 6000 Series is available in three sizes; 6700 (small),6800 (medium) and 6900 (large).The 3M Full Face Respirator is perfect for use in the following industries: painting,paint manufacturing,construction,vehicle manufacturing,boat building,resin manufacture,hospitals,laboratories,chemical handling,agriculture,welding,woodworking,food processing and more.
- ENHANCED COMFORT: Lightweight, well-balanced, full face respirator design and silicone face seal for enhanced comfort and durability.
- BREATHE EASIER: 3M Cool Flow Valve helps provide cool, dry comfort.
- DIRECTS EXHALED BREATH DOWNWARD: Unique center adapter directs exhaled breath and moisture downward.
- LARGE LENS: Provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility. Integrated optical correction limits distortion as you look from left to right.
- EASY CLEANING: Smooth surface allows for quick and easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010 for high impact (Z87+).
- COMBINE WITH 3M particulate filters or chemical cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates (dust, fumes, mold, etc.) and gases and vapors (paint, acid, chemicals, etc.)