Through 80 years of developing innovative tools and accessories for the concrete professional, BOSCH has become the acknowledged leader in the industry. with a robust line that can address everything from the toughest concrete drilling tasks to material removal, BOSCH is a company whose legacy is written in concrete. If the project requires work in concrete, from polishing and anchoring to material removal, there's only one place to turn for a complete solution. Trust BOSCH to provide the professional-grade tools and accessories to get the job done right. Ideal for large-area material removal of lime, plaster, hard finish plaster, sandstone, and abrasive concrete.. The hard metal binding even resists loads caused by strongly abrasive materials.. Optimal use-asphalt, fresh concrete, pumice stone, screed concrete, aerated concrete, plaster, cast asphalt, soft limestone, and plaster mortar. May be used on-basalt, old concrete, stone concrete pipes, natural limestone, quartzite, and sandstone.
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15 percent faster (compared to S4L)
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete