PVC Schedule 40 fitting that is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications only
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- PVC Schedule 40 Pipe and Pressure Fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- MADE IN THE USA: For over a century, Charlotte Pipe has been manufacturing pipe and fittings, employing more than 1,400 loyal, hard-working Americans. All of our products are proudly made in the USA.