Guardsman Protect & Preserve for Leather protects leather's original feel and color, which keeps it looking its best and feeling soft and supple. This specially formulated leather protector is made exclusively for Guardsman in Italy by a world leader in leather finishing technology; it creates an invisible barrier to protect leather against premature aging and irreversible damage from penetrating stains, making cleaning easier and more effective. Guardsman has been a leader in furniture care since 1915, delivering quality products and services for the protection, care, and repair of wood, fabric, and leather furnishings and bedding products. Backed by the strength of the Valspar Corporation, the world’s largest supplier of wood finishes to the furniture and cabinet industry, Guardsman products include polishes and cleaners for fine wood, leather, and fabric furniture, as well as a complete line of furniture maintenance products for touch-up, repair and spot cleaning. Guardsman is also a leading provider of furniture repairs services. We visit hundreds of thousands of homes every year to successfully repair furniture—so you know our products work! With nearly a century of expertise in the furniture care business, Guardsman is an established, secure, and committed partner in maintaining the beauty and extending the life of your furniture.
- Forms an invisible barrier that protects against premature aging and irreversible damage from penetrating stains. Improves stain and soil resistance for easier cleaning. Great for cars, trucks, home furnishings, the office and more.
- Specially formulated to help protect and maintain leather's original color. A must have for lighter colored leathers that are more susceptible to staining or discoloration. Will not darken, discolor or otherwise alter the leather’s original finish.
- pH-balanced to protect leather while keeping it feeling soft and supple. No harsh chemical odors.
- Ideal for use on finished, aniline, and semi-aniline leather, as well as vinyl. Not intended for use on suede, nubuck, or buffed leathers. To protect those leathers, use Guardsman Fabric Defense.
- Made exclusively for Guardsman in Italy by a world leader in leather finishing technology. Guardsman has been the leader in furniture care and delivering quality products since 1915.