We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods. We utilize our global presence and our expert knowledge to offer a winning combination of best-in-class service and leading technologies to customers and consumers around the world. For over 50 years, Loctite has provided customers with advanced adhesive and sealing solutions. Loctite Epoxy Quick Set is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects. Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time. Loctite Epoxy Quick Set can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite Epoxy Quick Set does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching and can also be sanded and drilled. Our uncompromising level of quality and innovation is achieved through a strong commitment to research and development. This commitment to innovation, quality and reliability has truly earned Loctite the reputation of delivering "Trusted Performance. Proven Results".
- Quick set epoxy system
- Combines fast curing with excellent shock-strength and gap-filling characteristics
- Quick 'N easy" applicator eliminates the need for separately measuring resin and hardener
- Packed in a molded kit with mixing compartments, spatula, and resealable nozzle cap
- 1 oz applicator
- Bonds metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch