Product description Green Universal Rain Drain, Fits Standard 2" x 3" Or 3" x 4" Downspouts, Fully Automatic, Unrolls When It Rains, Re-Rolls After Rain Has Stopped, Removeable & Replaceable End Clamp For Easy Cleaning. RAINDRAIN products offer an essential rain removal system for protection against erosion and washouts to landscaping, and will deliver drier foundations and basements to assist in retaining structural materials. When It Rains, It Drains. When It Shines, It Rewinds. The RAINDRAIN rain removal system is that simple in operation. The force of the rain traveling to the downspout will start the RAINDRAIN water extension process through the perforated holes. It rains and it will automatically unroll, the rain stops and it will automatically rewind. Simple process, vital protection. Exclusively designed and engineered with a built-in flush system. Simply slide the grooved plastic fastener off from the end of the RAINDRAIN to flush and release any debris to flow through.
- RAINDRAIN URD46 46" when extended
- Constructed with premium UV inhibited vinyl for durability and pliable softness
- Ultimate rain removal system for transferring water away from foundations
- Easy to install, gasket and clamp included
- Fits standard downspouts 2" x 3", 3"x 4", and 4" round