Better Wood Products Fatwood Firestarter Box, 5-Pounds Whether it’s a camping trip, a cookout, or just an evening spent relaxing around a fire, you can trust our products to be easier, safer, and more sustainable. Because no matter what your plans are, BetterWood Products simply makes life better. Today, we still believe in the same core tenants as our founder, Mr. James Davis. Everyone at BetterWood Products, and many of our suppliers, understand the role our products play in helping to improve everyday life for the better, both now and in the future. Features 100% All Natural Deriving from the non-rainforest areas of Central America, this firestarter formula is made from the wood of old pine stumps left behind after logging. No Live Trees Cut Live trees are never cut to make BetterWood Products. Instead, the sticks are harvested from the stumps of non-endangered pines. Versatile Firestarter Option Ranging in box sizes, these sticks are perfect for indoor/outdoor use and excellent for all things barbecues, campfires, wood stoves, fire pits, and so much more. Waterproof Water can put out a fire before it even starts and that’s why BetterWood’s Fatwood is waterproof and ready-to-use at the drop of a hat.
- Fatwood is harvested from the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin
- Fatwood is 100 percent natural, with no chemical or additives
- User friendly, safe, clean and non-toxic, Indoor or outdoor use
- SCS Green Cross certified
- Great for use in barbecues, campfires, wood stoves, fire pits, pellet stoves, chimneys, coal stoves, fireplaces