Bring It On Cleaner: The safe effective way to restore your shower glass
It Really Works! Bring It On Cleaner with Oxygen Bleach Bring It On Cleaner is a remarkable hard surface stain remover, using the powerful safe benefits of oxygen bleach and fine jewelers abrasives to eliminate hard water stains - safely and completely. Oxygen Bleach: The Effective & Safe Alternative Why use harmful, toxic chlorine-based abrasive products that can harm you, your children, your pets and your environment, Bring It On has developed this powerful, safe alternative. Bring It On Cleaner’s unique formula can remove months, even years of built up water spots and mineral stains on shower doors and faucets, tile and grout and fiberglass tubs and trays. It can also remove stubborn stains caused by limescale, phosphorous, calcium and other minerals as well as stains on porcelain, ceramic and many other hard surfaces.
Look at what it can clean and restore to new in your home:
Shower Door Glass
Windows and splash backs
Tiles and even old looking grout
Tubs and shower trays
Swimming pool/Hot tub tiles with grout haze
Taps, sinks, basins
Fireplace glass and cooker stovetops - glass, stainless steel and enamel
Mineral deposits and rust stains on stone, concrete, bricks, brass, chrome, copper, stainless steel, aluminum - without damaging it!
Absolutely NO Harmful Chlorine or Toxic Chemicals, Leaves a Fresh Mint Fragrance - Available in 3 Sizes
Gets to work removing stains and mineral deposits on just about any hard surface around the home without damaging it or harming you, your loved ones or the environment! Easy to use, apply to the surface and leave to allow the oxygen bleach to penetrate the area thoroughly, let it do the work, then brush by hand or with our drill brush (sold separately) and rinse off for amazing results that bring back that new look again. Simply apply the solution to a damp sponge or nonabrasive pad and rub gently in a circular motion until the stain is gone, then rinse. safe for use on porcelain, ceramic tile, stainless steel, fiberglass and Formica, but you should always test it on an inconspicuous surface before use.
Founder, Vicki Lewis, created Bring It On Cleaner for a common problem - Hard Water Stains and Residue
A very common problem When Touch of Oranges founder Vicki Lewis found herself faced with a shower door that most people would probably replace rather than clean, she got to work developing a whole new cleaning product that would work on the toughest of hard water stains. After all, if 85% of us use the same water then maybe her solution would help others too! Vicki discovered, why the stains were so hard to remove, you have to break down the molecular binding between the microscopic crevices in the glass and the minerals as they bond to these crevices. She set about researching a new approach to the problem, the result was Bring It On Cleaner. A very different way to get things clean.
Twelve years in the making Lewis introduced Bring-It-On Cleaner for removing hard water stains on both interior and exterior glass surfaces, without the use of caustic chemicals, harsh odors or hard scrubbing. Environmentally safe Bring-It-On is a combination of powerful detergents, mild jewelers’-grade abrasive and oxygen bleach, which has the added bonus of helping to eliminate most odor causing bacteria in the bathroom and kitchen. In testing, tough organic stains like coffee, berries, mold and mildew yielded to the formula, as did stains caused by alkali, rust, oil and grease.
Founder Vicki Lewis Bring It On Cleaner was developed over many years and has been a firm favorite with all who have been lucky enough to try it. If you visit home shows around America you may well have met Vicki as she regulary attends and personally deomonstrates their proven range of houshold cleaning products. Bring It On Cleaner is quite proudly a family owned and run business based in CA since 1985, manufacturing and providing products made in the USA.
- HARD WATER STAIN REMOVER – This innovative cleaning solution contains powerful oxygen bleach. Unlike chlorine bleaches oxygen bleach is completely safe and non-toxic. It contains no harmful chemicals so it’s safe for use around kids and pets. Bring It On Cleaner will safely and effectively remove hard water spots and residue on just about any surface in your bathroom.
- SHOWER DOOR CLEANER – Bring It On Cleaner was formulated to remove the toughest stains from many different kinds of surfaces. Over time hard water buildup and residue will form on and around your shower door shower head bathtub drain toilet bowl and bathroom tile. This innovative cleaning solution will leave all of these surfaces spotless.
- REMOVES CALCIUM, MINERAL, & RUST STAINS – Hard water can contain high concentrations of minerals like limestone, calcium, and magnesium. These minerals can cause buildup to accumulate around your bathroom hardware and on other surfaces. Metal bathroom hardware can also cause rust stains. Use Bring It On Cleaner to effectively remove these mineral stains and rust stains.
- TILE AND GROUT CLEANER – Not only is Bring It On Cleaner great for cleaning your bathroom it can also be used to clean tile and grout. With Oxygen Bleach you can pull stains from discolored grout lines.
- FRESH MINT SCENT – Bring It On Cleaner has a fresh mint scent. After using the cleaner, your bathroom will look brand new, and it will smell just as nice. Our innovative formula is non-toxic and contains no harmful chemicals. It’s safe for the environment, and it’s safe for use around children and pets. Give your bathroom hardware a makeover with this safe, fresh smelling cleaning solution.