No Products in the Cart
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Do not mix with other household chemicals or bleach as toxic fumes may result. Do not reuse empty bottle. Skin and eye irritant. Vapor may be harmful. Use in well ventilated area. In case of contact with skin or eyes, flush with cool water for 15 minutes. Call a physician if irritation continues. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; drink a glass of water followed with milk. Call a physician immediately. Contains water, lactic and gluconic acids and surfactants.
Use for household cleaning
Item Weight: 4.25 pounds
Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 6.2 x 4.3 inches
Item Package Quantity: 2