PVC Schedule 40 fitting that is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.Charlotte PipeFor over a century Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company has been manufacturing pipe and fittings exclusively in the USA, employing 1,400 loyal, hard-working Americans. Today we manufacture the industry's broadest range of standard and specialty DWV products, including cast iron and plastic pipe and fittings.Charlotte Pipe is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and has seven plant locations across the United States.Why We're DifferentCharlotte Pipe products are designed to work together seamlessly.We're the only manufacturer that offers a complete system of cast iron, PVC, CPVC, ABS and FlowGuard GoldÂ pipe and fittings for residential and commercial plumbing systems and industrial applications.We're constantly focusing on process improvement to serve you better. We've invested millions in improving manufacturing efficiency, productivity and capacity. Continuous investment in the latest casting technology has made our foundry one of the most modern in the world.Charlotte Pipe meets or exceeds all federal, state and local environmental regulations and standards. Since 1988, we have spent approximately $30 million on environmental improvement projects. We recently received the "Blue Thumb" award from our local water authority for our water conservation efforts.Computers and technicians constantly monitor production with online and in-lab QC tests. All our pipe and fittings are checked for dimensional accuracy and chemical composition, as well as hydrostatic burst, crush, and impact strength.
- PVC SCHEDULE 40: Fittings are for pressure applications have high impact strength and are intended for systems that will not exceed 140° F.
- EASY INSTALLATION: White fittings that are used in potable water applications only. They are non-toxic, lightweight and easy to install. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- KEY FEATURES: They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core.
- CHARLOTTE PIPE PVC: Pipe and Pressure Fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- MADE IN THE USA: For over a century, Charlotte Pipe has been manufacturing pipe and fittings, employing more than 1,400 loyal, hard-working Americans. All of our products are proudly made in the USA.