A warm rinse is often enough in normal use. Machine wash regularly at med temp using little detergent. Rinse well. If too much detergent is used performance may be reduced, in which case hot wash with no detergent. Cloth will benefit from periodic hot wash at high temp or sterilizing by boiling in water. Tumble or hang dry. DO NOT use bleach which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance. If used rewash with a little detergent. Color may run. Wash new cloths separately
- 80 Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- CLEANING & DUSTING WAND: Wash & dust hard-to-reach places with this flexible, machine washable microfiber wand. It bends to any position, making it easy to reach into awkward areas and narrow spaces.
- MULTIPURPOSE CLEANING WAND: Use the wand wet for deep cleaning or dry for dusting! Clean underneath the stove or refrigerator, behind radiators, above ledges & more—then remove the wand to wash it.
- MICROFIBER TEXTILES: Using an E-Cloth + water removes over 99% of bacteria, mold, pollen & other contaminants, locking them away inside the cloths' fibers, where they stay until the cloths are rinsed.
- CLEANING POWER OF WATER: What if you could clean better with just water? E-Cloth’s premium, task-specific microfiber cleaning products unlock the cleaning power of WATER, the ultimate natural cleaner.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE: Commit to high-performance reusable microfiber cleaning with no harmful toxins for your health, the well-being of your family, and the sustainability of our planet.