Espoma Organic 8 oz. Liquid Indoor Plant Food Concentrate is a necessity for indoor organic gardening, or just ensuring the growth and health of a small plant. Its' concentrated formula requires it to be mixed with water prior to application and we recommend wearing gardening gloves when feeding your plants, so put them on prior to mixing. Shake well prior to mixing, and then mix at a rate of 1/2 cap (2 tsp.) per quart of water. It is best to add concentrate and then add water for thorough mixing, and be sure to thoroughly drench the soil when watering. Ideally the water would flow through the container and some would run out of the bottom of the pot. Be sure to have a saucer under the plant to catch the runoff! Remove the water from the saucer so the plant is not sitting in water. For best results we recommend adding house plant food to all indoor house plants every 2-4 weeks. Our house plant fertilizer is specifically formulated to ensure healthy growth in pothos plants, fiddle leaf figs, monsteras, snake plants and palm plants. Regular use of our liquid plant fertilizer will provide fast results and promote healthy growth by supplementing it with organic liquid nutrients that water alone. All Espoma products are made in the USA.
- ORGANIC PLANT FOOD: This liquid fertilizer for indoor plants provides organic nutrients to ensure superior results and is safe to use around kids and pets.
- EASY: Simply add ½ cap of indoor plant food liquid per quart of water and water your plants. Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant. For best results use every 2-4 weeks.
- CONTAINS: Essential plant nutrients to help houseplants thrive. Liquid plant food is a vital part of indoor plant care, even for little plants. See label for all ingredients.
- FAST RESULTS: Espoma organic fertilizer for indoor plants will help you grow vibrant, larger house plants while encouraging new growth & the development of a strong root system in a potted plant.
- USE: Organic plant fertilizer specifically formulated for large and small house plants like a Fiddle leaf fig tree, a Monstera Plant, a Snake Plant, a Pothos Plant or a Palm plant.