Espoma Organic Tomato-tone is an all-natural and organic plant food enhanced with our exclusive Bio-tone formula that is approved for organic gardening. It is perfect for all tomatoes and vegetables, with 8% calcium that can help prevent blossom end rot. Tomato-tone provides a safe, continuous, and complete balanced feeding and is specifically formulated to produce consistently plump, juicy tomatoes. Since 1929 the Espoma Company has been the pioneer in natural gardening solutions. While much has changed throughout the years, the core philosophy that has guided four generations of family ownership has remained the same – develop the highest quality, most effective natural and organic gardening products possible. No fillers, sludges, or inert ingredients are ever used. And since every ounce of every Espoma Tone is manufactured in our own solar powered plant in the United States, under our strict supervision, quality is guaranteed. Use Espoma Organic Tomato-tone and all Espoma products with the confidence that you have chosen the very best. Espoma – a natural in the garden since 1929.
- FOR USE ON: Use Tomato-tone organic fertilizer for all types of tomatoes; both heirloom and hybrid. It Produces plump, abundant tomatoes, not unwanted foliage. Can also be used on all vegetables.
- CONTAINS: Tomato-tone is a rich blend of the finest natural & organic ingredients enhanced with our exclusive Bio-tone formula; 3-4-6 Fertilizer analysis with 8% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot. Tomato-tone is environmentally Safe - No sludges or toxic ingredients.
- WHEN / HOW TO USE: Best to use Tomato-tone fertilizer every two weeks through the growing season. Apply to the soil around the drip line of the plant and then water thoroughly. Tomato-tone is ready to use and requires no mixing.
- FOR ORGANIC GARDENING: Tomato-tone is approved for organic gardening; It is a registered Organic Input Material meaning it meets all requirements for organic production.
- MADE IN THE USA: Product of the Espoma Company. The leader in natural organics since 1929