The Gardner Bender 1-1/2 in. X 1/2 in. Insulated metal stacker staples are able to secure multiple 2 conductor #12 and #14 Non-Metallic BX, MC, AC and UF cable due to their increased staple height. The insulator is made from a durable polyethylene material which protects cables and helps to prevent arc faults. Steel staples offer sharp, burr free tips which easily bite into wood upon hammering and deter wood from splitting. Do not drive the staple beyond the insulation stops to achieve a clean insertion and secured wiring without damage to cable or wood.
- Ideal for securing and protecting multiple 2 conductor #12 and #14 non-metallic BX, mc, AC and UF cable
- Durable polyethylene insulator protects cables and helps prevent arc faults
- Steel construction provides strength
- Sharp, burr-free tips for easy starting and reduction in damage to wood
- For framing and construction applications, place staple over cable and install using hammer