Guardsman Clean and Renew for Leather gently yet thoroughly removes soil and surface grime to keep leather and vinyl looking their best. Unlike many leather cleaning products it leaves no residue which can harm leather's flexibility. This specially formulated leather cleaner is made exclusively for Guardsman in Italy by a world leader in leather finishing technology; it contains no dulling waxes, oils, or additives often present in all-in-one cleaner/conditioners. Guardsman has been a leader in furniture care since 1915, delivering quality products and services for the protection, care, and repair of wood, fabric, and leather furnishings and bedding products. Backed by the strength of the Valspar Corporation, the world’s largest supplier of wood finishes to the furniture and cabinet industry, Guardsman products include polishes and cleaners for fine wood, leather, and fabric furniture, as well as a complete line of furniture maintenance products for touch-up, repair and spot cleaning. Guardsman is also a leading provider of furniture repairs services. We visit hundreds of thousands of homes every year to successfully repair furniture—so you know our products work! With nearly a century of expertise in the furniture care business, Guardsman is an established, secure, and committed partner in maintaining the beauty and extending the life of your furniture.
- Cleans free of streaks and dust-attracting residue common with all-in-one cleaners, leaving your leather looking like new.
- pH-balanced and alkaline-free to maintain leather's intended sheen free from artificial gloss and to preserve leather's soft, supple feel.
- Great leather furniture and to keep cars with leather interiors looking their best.
- Ideal for use on finished, aniline, and semi-aniline leather, as well as vinyl. Not intended for use on suede and nubuck.
- Made exclusively for Guardsman in Italy by a world leader in leather finishing technology. Guardsman has been the leader in furniture care and delivering quality products since 1915.