Pro poxy 20 is a fast acting, co-extruded single stick, epoxy putty. Made of a pre-measured, steel reinforced dark gray/black epoxy resin with a contrasting strip of hardener embedded in the center. The two part epoxy compound mixes quickly and easily to form a permanent steel-hard bond in 20 minutes. Adheres to almost any surface with strength often greater than the materials it has joined. After curing, it can be drilled, filed, sanded, painted, and machined. Can be applied to damp or wet surfaces and even makes underwater repairs. Pro poxy 20 is non-conductive and may be used for electrical insulating repairs and can be used on applications where it is subject to temperatures up to 300°F for extended periods of time. Do not expose to open flame.
- Pro Poxy20 makes steel-reinforced repairs in just 20 minutes! Seals, mends, bonds, and repairs almost anything--even under water
- Single stick two-part epoxy compound mixes quickly and easily and adheres to metals, masonry, wood, glass, ceramics and some plastics
- Can be applied to damp or wet surfaces. Withstands temperatures to 300º F. Compression strength 18,000 psi, tensile strength 6,000 psi.
- When cured in 20 minutes, may be drilled, sanded, filed and painted
- Conforms to NSF Standard 61 and is safe for use with potable water