i-socket Workshop Automatic Dust Control SwitchTired of safety feeling like a waste of time-I Want an easier, more efficient way to manage your shop that will protect you against harmful airborne debris? Then look no further than the i-socket Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch! Over 10 years of proven reliability, i-Socket by DGC Products is the gold-standard in workshop safety devices. The new Workshop i-Socket is an updated, improved design allowing you more flexibility and control than ever before.Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch Features & Benefits:
- The i-Socket Workshop automatically synchronizes your saws and other cutting tools to turn on your shop vacuum and other tool accessories.
- After turning off your power tool, the i-Socket Workshop switch delays turning off the shop vac by 7 seconds to allow the vacuum to complete the dust collection.
- The i-Socket technology is professional-grade, durable, and safe, UL certified and includes intelligence to control the inrush current, helping to prevent circuit overload.
- The additional manual Mode switch is a must-have for your dust collector accessories because it allows you to run your vac and other tools independently.
- Use an i-Socket with anything from your miter saws, table saws to hand held sanders, rotary and oscillating tools. It is designed for a standard 125V wall outlet in a home, shop, or jobsite.