The Ideal 2007 is a splice cap insulator. With a Snap-On nylon construction this insulator is designed for fast, permanent, pressure-type connections. Rated at 105C and 600 Volts max, making this insulator versatile for a wide verity of jobs. This connector is zinc-plated or copper sleeves resist corrosion resist corrosion in harsh environments.
- Snap-on nylon construction
- Rated at 105 degrees C and 600 V maximum
- Designed for fast, permanent and pressure-type connections
- Zinc-plated or copper sleeves resist corrosion
- Safe and fast installation