Kaytee Nyjer Seed wild bird food is the premier seed for attracting a variety of small songbirds. Finches, buntings and other small songbirds have smaller beaks, so Nyjer's high oil content and tiny size make it a healthy choice for small backyard birds. Since there are no hulls, there are are no messy leftovers under bird feeders, in yards, flowerbeds or on patios. 100% edible with no hulls, this bite-size and energy-filled seed make Nyjer a favorite among finches and other small songbirds. In fact, Nyjer seed is the best single grain seed for attracting many varieties of finches and small songbirds that have smaller beaks. For best results, use Kaytee Nyjer Seed in a tube or mesh feeder designed for feeding Nyjer, or a Kaytee Mesh Sock Feeder. At Kaytee, we know birds about as well as birds know birds. With over 150 years of experience, we put the finest ingredients and a genuine love of birds into everything we do. Nyjer is a registered trademark of the Wild Bird Feeding Industry.
- No hulls, 100% edible. No messy leftovers under feeders, in yards and flowerbeds, and on patios.
- High oil content provides a highly nutritious food
- Nyjer Seed is the best single grain seed for attracting many varieties of finches and small songbirds with smaller beaks
- Attract Siskins and Goldfinches effortlessly with their favorite seed
- Concentrated formula lasts longer in the feeder
- Can be used in a tube or sock feeder