Maximize your productivity with 10 Milwaukee Premium Flat Type 1 .045" Thin Cutting Wheels. These (A60T) Flat Cutting Wheels are made from Brown Fused Aluminum Oxide (A), allowing for a tough, high strength, dense and high temperature proof material which is engineered for reducing heat build up when cutting Stainless Steel (INOX). Our 60 Grit Size allows for a balanced material removal while leaving a smoother straight cut finish. This very hard cutting wheel (T) is one of the hardest in the market and ideally suited for work cutting applications such as Stainless steel (INOX). Milwaukee's long lasting and reliable bonding materials are ideally suited for cutting ferrous materials, stainless steel (INOX) and all other metal applications. Safety Note: higher operating speeds can be an effective method of increasing productivity, but operating a cutting wheel at excessive speeds is hazardous and can lead to breakage. Please refer to your angle grinder safety instructions for further information.
- 10 Milwaukee Premium Type 1 Metal & Stainless Steel (INOX) Cutting Wheels | 4-1/2-Inch x .045-Inch x 7/8-Inch
- Extremely thin .045-inch wheel design for fast, straight cuts with minimal burr
- Industry's fastest rotating cutting speed for maximum productivity with the most demanding Metal & Stainless Steel cutting applications | Cuts up to 50% Faster, Lasts up to 20% Longer than Industry Standard 1/8" cutting wheels
- Engineered in Brookfield, WI for Milwaukee 4-1/2 inch Angle Grinders & other 4-1/2 inch grinders with standard 5/8" - 11 UNC spindle thread
- Consistent performance from wheel to wheel through superior manufacturing process. Tested for balance, resulting in smooth, vibration free cutting. Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp, Brookfield WI 53005 USA