Rutland 500°F RTV High Heat Silicone Sealant forms a tough rubbery seal. It remains flexible in temperatures up to 450°F continuous and 500°F intermittently. Great for high humidity areas, like a steam shower or hot tub.
- Rutland High Temperature Silicone is a great solution to your sealant and adhesive needs
- Forms a tough and flexible seal
- Will adhere to most clean surfaces including: glass, metal, plastics, fiberglass, wood, brick, and stone.
- Seal fireplace inserts, repair solar panels, apply ceramic tiles to your fireplace surround or heat shielding behind your stove, the uses are endless
- Rated to withstand up to 500° F (260° C)