Safe alternative to liquid charcoal fire starters. This product has been stringently tested and complies with the South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174 ref. C58. Squares light quickly and easily even when wet and burn 8-10 minutes. Suitable for charcoal grills, fireplaces, wood and pellet stoves and campfires. These compressed wood chip and wax based squares contain 10-percent recycled wood and paper fiber. Just break off several fire starters, stand on end with edges touching and light.
- Made in the USA - Pack of 2
- No flare up and they won't flavor food
- Safe Lite Fire Starter Squares are made of recycled wood chips and wax
- Excellent for: Grills, smokers, fire pits, bonfires, campfires, wood stoves, coal stoves
- Rutland Safe Lite Fire Starter Squares are the best way to start your next fire, regardless of where that might be.
Brand: Rutland Products
Package Dimensions: 16 x 9 x 3 inches
Item Weight: 7 pounds