Curious kids try to get into anything and everything, but the Safety 1 Outsmart Multi Use Lock helps you keep them out with the first ever decoy button Your child will think that the decoy button opens the lock, but pushing on it has no effect You'll know that the flexible surface hides the actual secret to opening the lock This multi-use lock prevents your little explorer from getting into a variety of appliances and can be used to secure cabinets It is easily attached with an adhesive and is removable when the lock is no longer required.
- The adhesive must be left to set and cure for 24 hours before use to work at full strength
- Flexible surface hides functional buttons in plain sight
- Easy installation with no drilling required
- Pivots out of the way for periods of non use
- Flexible strap for custom fit