This accessory kit from Shur-Line is the set to get when it’s time for you to undertake the latest home renovation project. The Shur-Line Edger Pro can shave hours --and dollars -- off your project by eliminating the often costly and time-consuming process of applying painter’s tape before a long job. Apply paint to any hard-to-reach area in the home. Windows, door frames, molding details and more can now be easily accessed with the help of this tool. Not even the ceiling is safe if you decide to attach an extension rod to the threaded grooves on this tool’s ergonomic handle! The handle will flex along with your unique painting style, giving you maximum freedom of movement to get the job done the way you want it. This tool has a twin pack of paint and stain soaking pads included. Replacements can be purchased separately, should you be planning to work on a larger project. Rest assured, with Shur-Line, the quality of your diy jobs are secured.
- PAINT EDGER PRO: At 4.75 x 3.75 inches, this compact painter’s accessory will help you create crisp lines on baseboard and ceiling edges with equal ease. Screw a paint pole into the included slot to give you extra reach so you can complete a variety of jobs around the house
- VERSATILITY: The fabric pads included in this kit can handle a variety of different paint styles, including gloss, semi-gloss, satin, eggshell, and flat
- EASY PAD REPLACEMENT: The paint edger has a button to eject wet pads, so you don’t have to get your hands messy when the job is done
- FLEXIBLE HANDLE: This accessory will conform to your unique painting style, flexing along as you twist your wrist to reach the tightest spaces possible
- EFFECTIVE ON UNEVEN SURFACES: The included painting pads on these accessories are made out of a rugged material that lets them cling to uneven surfaces, providing a more even coverage than the average paint brush