Stanley 90-947 6-Inch MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench
Narrow head design for limited space applications. Laser-marked SAE and metric jaw scale for easy fastener size. Forged alloy-steel body increases strength and exceeds ANSI standards for torque. Extra-wide jaw capacity opens wider than standard adjustable wrenches. Bi-material handle for a comfortable grip. Used for automotive maintenance and repair, plumbing and general assembly tasks.
- Laser-etched SAE and mm jaw scale for easy size adjustment
- Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw.
- Forged chrome vanadium steel is strong and durable. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip. Used for automotive maintenance and repair, plumbing and general assembly tasks. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Max Jaw Capacity: 13/14" / 26.3mm Head Width: 11/25" / 11.2mm