Most surface care professionals and homeowners classify the Gel-Gloss products and company as the “Surface Care Experts”. "The Original" Gel-Gloss polish and protector was made at the request of manufacturers of fiberglass products and cultured marble vanities. It contains non-harmful abrasive agents that remove surface oxidation and light scratches, while leaving behind a protective carnauba wax coating. The Original Gel-Gloss polishes, protects and restores luster while providing a long lasting protective finish. It can also be used on acrylics, corian, porcelain, ceramic and stainless steel sinks. “The Original” Gel-Gloss works great on tubs, vanities, sinks, showers, spas and countertops and is safe on glass and ceramic cook tops. Not recommended for natural stone surfaces. Apply Gel-Gloss to dry surfaces with a clean dry cloth. Rub into surface and allow it to dry to a haze. Buff off haze to a brilliant luster. Model #GG-8 comes in a 8 fluid ounce bottle. Remember to get “The Original” Gel-Gloss when you want it all – polish, protect AND shine – in one easy step!
- Contains the most effective carnauba waxes to produce the highest surface luster possible
- Gel-Gloss polishes, protects and shines to leave a smooth, sealed surface that eliminates water-spotting and staining
- Can be used on fiberglass, cultured marble, acrylic, ceramic, chrome, stainless steel, porcelain and plastic laminate surfaces
- Use it on kitchen counters, showers, sinks and tubs, spas and vanities
- Made in the USA - Pack of 2
Brand: Gel-Gloss RV
Item Package Quantity: 2