This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- Not Recommended For Use By Children: Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn or scald user.
Assembly and Use
Solid Top Lid
- Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
- Remove gasket (B) from underside of lid (A).
- Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble.
- Ensure gasket (B) is properly seated to minimize leaking.
- Fill container (C) with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A), to avoid overflow.
- Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean
- 10 ounce capacity; hand washing is recommended
- Keeps cold for 7 hours and hot for 5 hours; stay cool exterior
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
Product Dimensions 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.5 inches
Item Weight 8.8 ounces
Item model number F3003PK6